Regarding following websites
www.lionalpin.se (referred to as SkiGroup in the following conditions)
Networks / Publishers / Websites:
Acceptance required at the bottom of this page prior to the founding of affiliate partnership with SkiGroup. *
- All ads, texts and marketing messages used by the Ad Network and their collaborators are provided by SkiGroup.
- Ads, texts and marketing messages which is not provided by SkiGroup, may not be used without written approval.
- Ads, texts and marketing messages may not be modified, manipulated or reproduced without written approval.
- Ads, texts and marketing messages may not appear on/in any illegal or offensive media that can harm SkiGroup.
- Ads, texts and marketing messages may not appear on/in media that can create artificial traffic or artificial actions.
- Ads, texts and marketing messages may not appear on/in media that can influence/manipulate a valid/sincere delivery.
- SkiGroup can by reasonable suspicion, require additional documentation over the partners the Ad Network has used.
- If Search Engine Advertising are included as media channels, it must be accepted and approved by SkiGroup.
- If Social Media Advertising is included as media channels, it must be accepted and approved by SkiGroup.
- If Points-Systems are included as media channels, it must be accepted and approved by SkiGroup.
- If cash-back systems are included as media channels, it must be accepted and approved by SkiGroup.
- If other incentive similar services are included as media channels, it must be accepted and approved by SkGroup.
- All approvals is only valid with SkiGroup's written consent. Any circumvention is considered as breach of contract.
Costs, prices, amounts and currency:
- All prices are in accordance with the amounts per action, click or impression recorded and logged by our 3rd party TraceAd.
- All prices are according to registered currencies reported and logged by our 3rd party TraceAd Analytics.
- All prices and amounts are according to the specified currencies, excluding VAT.
- All prices and amounts are inclusive any expenses and admin fee's to the ad network.
- Any additional costs such as monthly fees, operating expenses for ad-serving, traffic, logs, statistics and any other unknown costs the Ad Network has to one or more third parties, are included in the agreed prices / amounts.
Registration of impressions, clicks, actions, sales and impressions based actions/sales:
- The Network provides tracking pixels or scripts for implementation, for the registration of sign-ups, leads, orders and sales.
- Cookie time is agreed to 45 days for Actions/Sales, and 45 days for iActions/iSales.
- Upon termination under normal circumstances, there remains a 45/45 day cookie expiration. In breach of contract 0 days.
- Click-based actions (Sales, Actions etc.) are attributed to the Ad Network that have provided the last click.
- Display-based actions (iSales, iActions etc.) is attributed to the Ad Network that have provided the last impression.
- SkiGroup validates all campaigns through one or more third party systems.
- All sales must be validated and confirmed by SkiGroup before the Ad Network can send the monthly invoice.
- Statements from SkiGroup happens monthly, distributed monthly, based on the actual and approved delivery.
- Statements are sent before the 10th in the subsequent month after the actual delivery has taken place.
- Invoicing from the Ad Network must be done monthly, based on the approved monthly statements for invoicing.
- Payment Reservation against cheating and fake delivery: If delivered impressions, clicks, sign-ups, leads, orders or sales from the Ad Network, is associated with cheating or fake delivery, the involved traffic will be canceled, and the Ad Network can no longer sustain the claim for payment.
The agreement period, campaign periods and delivery max.
- Collaboration begins when the above contract conditions and reservations are accepted by the Ad Network.
- All promotional periods, is according to stated start and end dates shown on each campaign through our 3rd party TraceAd.
- Or to the agreed number of impressions, clicks, Actions or iActions is delivered, reported and logged by our 3rd party TraceAd.
- The agreement can be stopped regardless to the achievement of the agreed unit delivery, or the agreed time period.
- The agreement can be stopped with a notice of 14 days without further justification.
- The agreement can be stopped immediately if the delivery is wholly or partly associated with cheating or fake delivery.
- The agreement can be stopped with immediate effect if any of the above conditions is not fulfilled.